- Made from 0.8mm cowhide leather
- Stretch leather cuff strap and articulated finger detailing.
- Clarino palm overlay for enhanced grip
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- 4 individual gel pieces on the knuckle area
KNOX Hanbury Mens Short Leather Gloves with Scaphoid Protection
Classic look and cut leather glove. Protected by KNOX. Now you can get the a soft comfortable retro look glove with thick supple leather, and all the protective features you’d expect from KNOX. The patented Scaphoid protection mini-sliders that protect the scaphoid impact zones in a crash. With accordion panels on fingers for flexibility.
See sizing charts below for best fit
How to Measure Your Hand Size
Hand circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm. First, put a tape around your palm and make a fist, then note the measurement. We advise selecting a gloves size larger for your comfort. EG: Palm size 230mm, choose a size L245mm