- Knox Handroid flexible exoskeleton finger and knuckle spines on all fingers and thumb
- Improved finger construction for a super comfortable fit.
- Knox gel metapod to cover the back of the hand.
- Patented Dual Compound Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid.
- “Dialled in” low profile Boa closure system for a superb, balanced fit on the wrist.
- Kangaroo leather palm.
- Amara grip pad with silicon print for improved control.
- Japanese race quality drum dyed Aniline leather.
- Japanese polyester high tenacity thread.
- Superior fit and comfort.
KNOX Handroid Pod Leather Short Gloves with Exo-skeleton
The Handroid. Legendary glove from KNOX. All the the major safety features of the Handroid, in a short length style. The pinnacle of what is possible with no-nonsense track-focused approach to protection. The exoskeleton keeps the fingers rigid during a collision, and the Scaphoid protection mini-sliders protect the scaphoid impact zones in a a crash.
See sizing charts below for best fit
How to Measure Your Hand Size
Hand circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm. First, put a tape around your palm and make a fist, then note the measurement. We advise selecting a gloves size larger for your comfort. EG: Palm size 230mm, choose a size L245mm