- Demi-jet Vespa helmet, made in ABS material.
- Colour matching visor mechanism fixed with metal screws.
- Vespa shield logo on the side in the colours of the Italian flag
- Dedicated trim, in-line with the layout of the new Vespa Classic collection
- Innovative interior £D fabric: breathable & wsable lining
- Micrometre buckle
- ECE 22.05 approved
- Made in Italy
- Sizes from XS to XL
Vespa V-Stripes Open Face Helmet
Limited stock. Get yours now.
Stylish new hemets from Vespa. The V-Stripes are a modern take on vintage styles, with a colourful band that highlights the contours of the helmet. Stylish helmet made in Italy, wrapped with a tough, rugged ECE rated ABS outer shell. With a removable and washable inner.
How to find your helmet size
You’ll need to wrap a measuring tape around your head, just above your eyebrows and ears. Measure at the widest point. Compare the result with the below table. Helmets should feel a little tight when you put them on, and padding will reshape slightly over time. When the helmet is on, you should be able to slide your fingers on your cheeks with some resistance. If they slide too easily, you need a smaller size.